Underwater Photography Courses
Kevin Deacon Private or Small Group - One Day Underwater Photography WorkShop.
Designed to address your Underwater Image Capture knowledge and increase your ability to be a successful photographer.
I have done a great deal of these workshops since 1980 and always achieved very satisfying results for our photography clients including many who have ultimately gone on to win prestigious UWP competitions or success as a Professional Underwater Photographer.
The UWP Workshop format is as follows:
- Time: Start 8:30 - Complete 4:00 - 5:00pm depending on time required for completion
- Location: Our spacious Home/Office facility and image gallery at Cromer heights, Sydney Northern Beaches
- 21A Pinduro Place, Cromer heights, 2099
Phone Contact: 0417 492 511
- One Participant. $450.00
- Two or more Participants $350.00 per person. (Limited to Four Persons maximum)
Workshops are suitable for beginner underwater photographers, advanced underwater photographers, experienced underwater photographers looking to upgrade their skills or professional above water photographers.
Topics covered will be customised around each underwater photographer's unique needs or unique UWP photographic equipment to suit their current expertise level.
Tuition includes Underwater Photography instruction in the following UWP Techniques:
- Natural Light (Sunlight only) Photography
- Strobe Photography
- Fill Flash photography (Combination of Strobe & natural Light)
- Single Strobe Use and Strobe Positioning techniques
- Dual Strobe Use and Strobe Positioning techniques
- Specialised Underwater Photographic Equipment required for any and all of the above
Underwater Photographic Genres (Styles) covered will include:
- Macro photography
- Close Up Photography
- Wide Angle Photography
- Wide Angle Close Up/Macro Photography
- Wreck Photography
- Large Marine Life Species Action Photography
Included in your workshop fee are:
- UWP Course notes
- Ongoing option to contact me for advice and/or review of your future images via email to assist your future development. (Based on availability)
- Invitations to our Underwater Photography or Wildlife Photography Dive or African Wildlife Safari Adventure Tours with Specialised Photography Tuition provided by myself at no extra charge during the tour.
I look forward to assisting you with all your future underwater photography adventures.
Dive 2000 specialises in introducing people to Underwater Photography as well as expanding their skills.
Why not take advantage of our knowledge with many years of practical experience and professional image capture.
To read Kevin Deacon's Bio, please click the link below:
Kevin Deacon (dive2000.com.au)