Escape to a real tropical paradise with Tour Leaders Kevin & Cherie. Located at the edge of the Indian Ocean's deepest trench, this small island plays host to some thrilling drop-offs and wall dives, just 20m from the shoreline, with visibility ranging from 30 to 50 meters.
The colourful coral gardens, captivating caves, caverns and gorgeous grottos make Christmas Island a diverse divers paradise just waiting to be explored.
The pristine coral reefs support healthy populations of surgeonfish, wrasse, angelfish, butterflyfish, groupers and parrotfish, to name a few. Macro lovers can go searching for all sorts of colourful critters hiding out in the corals including nudibranchs, harlequin shrimp, ghost pipefish, dragon moray eels and various species of crabs.
The drop-offs provide the perfect playground to interact with dolphins, turtles, manta rays and reef sharks, including silkies, white-tips and greys. Marvel at the massive schools of yellowfin tuna, swordfish, trevally, marlin and barracuda.l If you're lucky you might even have the opportunity to encounter a giant hammerhead shark or a majestic whale shark!
PRICE: $4,095 ex Perth
TOUR LEADERS: Kevin & Cherie Deacon
Airfares and Taxes
- Return airfares ex Perth to Christmas Island flying with Virgin Australia
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation and Transfers
- 7 nights shared 2 - 3 bedroom apartment accommodation at Christmas Island Apartments
- 7 day's Car rental - Rav 4 ( Based on 4 passengers per car )
- 5 days diving with Extra Divers - 10 Boat dives: Includes 2 x boat dives per day
- Includes: tanks, weights and dive guide services
GROUP BONUS INCLUSION: Min 8 divers
- 2 x Complimentary unguided shore dives at Flying Fish Cove
- Includes: Air fills, tanks and weights
- Travel insurance, meals, personal spending money and any excess luggage fees.
The package is currently based on a group airfare, to allow the use of this airfare a Minimum of 10 passengers are required to travel.
Please use the package price as an indicative price guide.
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a deposit amount of $600 per person. The package price is subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes.
I T I N E R A R Y
Fri 13 May 2022Perth / Christmas Island
Sat 14 May 2022 5 Days Diving ( 10 Boat dives )
To Up to 2 dives per day
Wed 18 May 2022 Plus 2 x unguided shore dives
Thu 19 May 2022Free day to explore the island
Fri 20 May 2022 Christmas Island / Perth