PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
About the Course
This is a course for every diver no matter the level of experience. Proper buoyancy is critical in diving but we seldom set out to simply practice our buoyancy. Every time you change a wetsuit or BCD, even new fins will change your buoyancy. Any underwater photographer will tell you that as soon as you have a camera in your hands your buoyancy can go out the window.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course with Dive 2000 is specifically designed to help any diver achieve perfect buoyancy, and so improve air consumption, your photos and even your navigation!
- PADI Manual & Certification $90 (optional)
- PADI PPB Manual only $45 (optional)
- 8:30am-Noon Knowledge Review & pool dive
- 1.30pm-4:30pm Ocean shore dive
- Theory and practical pool & single ocean dive sessions.
- All air fills.
What You Need to Bring
- Complete set of dive gear including two air cylinders & weights
- Lunch and snacks for the day
- Towel, hat and sunscreen.