PADI Open Water Diver Course
Course Options & Pricing (includes PADI eLearning)
We offer a number of convenient ways to complete your training including both regular weekend and mid-week course options.
Weekend Course - $450
This course is perfect for people who are looking for a quality scuba course.
- Course runs over 3 days on consecutive weekends
- Split course option with the same schedule except course runs on non-consecutive weekends - Additional $100
Mid Week Course - $450
This course is great for those with time available mid week.
- Course runs over 3 days - Mon, Tue, Wed
Inclusions (on all courses)
- A free pair of Scubapro dive boots valued at $85 for your safety, comfort and protection
- PADI eLearning Crew Pack which includes PADI Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) & Manual, Log Book, PADI Wall Certificate and full web access to PADI eLearning.
- Use of all scuba diving equipment including mask, snorkel and fins
- All scheduled Knowledge Reviews, Pool and Ocean Dives
- PADI Open Water Diver International Certification Card
Anyone who is more than 12 years old, in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a PADI Open Water Diver certification.
For safety, all students must complete the Divers Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these apply, you sign the form from the link below and bring it with you when you start the course. PADI Medical Statement
If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution a dive physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive prior to the the pool training dives. Click here for a List of Dive Doctors & Dive Medical Form.