All are welcome at the annual Dive 2000 Treasure Hunt Dive - loads of fun and some fantastic prizes to win!
Postponed to Sunday April 26th
About the Dive Picnic Day:
Join us at Clifton Gardens, Mosman, where Sea Horses abound! to enjoy diving with friends and club members while feasting on our gourmet BBQ lunch.
We will be hiding numbered 'spuds' for our Dive Club members to locate underwater, each will correspond to a prize.
The water is warm, so don't miss out on this great day out in one of Sydney's stunning parks.
- $10 for Dive Club Members & non-divers
- $25 for Non-Members
- Includes BBQ lunch. BYO Drinks
- Excludes equipment hire & parking
Location & Time
- Clifton Gardens, Chowder Bay, Mosman
- Meet in the Park at 9am
- Note: Parking fees apply
What You Need to Bring
- Complete set of dive gear including air cylinder & weight
- Picnic rug or chairs
- Drinks for the day
- Towel, hat & sunscreen
- Bookings essential for catering and equipment hire. Please register below
- Dive Club Members only are eligible for prizes
Please complete the details below to register for this activity. Our team will contact you shortly to confirm and organise for any payment.